C.E.B.P. Rosalía de Castro

C.E.B.P. Rosalía de Castro

jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2019

SARAH LANGUAGE ASSISTANT

                             SARAH KAYE, LANGUAGE ASSISTANT AT ROSALIA DE CASTRO 
                 FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR 


Hello everyone! My name is Sarah Kaye, and I am one of the current English Teaching Assistants at CEIP Rosalia de Castro. I´m working primarily with the Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade classes, but I also occasionally work with 3rd and 6th graders, as well.

As for my background, I was born in San Francisco, California, and grew up just outside the city. I am currently 23 years old, and graduated from university in 2018. I attended the University of California, Santa Cruz and received a Psychology BA. While in university, I spent a year abroad at King´s College London in England, which I immensely enjoyed. Before living in Madrid, and working in Majadahonda, I had visited Madrid, Barcelona, Toledo and Malaga, and I fell in love with Spain and the Spanish culture. I love living and working in Spain. Teaching the kids in Rosalia de Castro has been an absolute pleasure!

In my free time I enjoy exploring Madrid and nearby towns and cities. I also love going to theater shows and different cultural events like museum exhibitions. I love spending time in nature, going on hikes with friends and learning more about the environment. I also love cooking and baking new recipes I find online, as well as spending time reading and writing whenever I get the chance.

I hope this helps you get to know me a bit more, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the school year!

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario