C.E.B.P. Rosalía de Castro

C.E.B.P. Rosalía de Castro

jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2019

KENDALL LANGUAGE ASSISTANT

      KENDALL GALBREATH, LANGUAGE ASSISTANT AT ROSALIA DE CASTRO 
     FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR 
Hello,

My name is Kendall Galbreath.  I am currently an English teaching assistant at CEBIP Rosalia de Castro.  I am beyond excited to be working in Majadahonda, and I have really enjoyed meeting all the wonderful people that work here at the school.  To tell you a little bit about myself, I am 22 years old and from Atlanta, Ga.  I graduated from Kennesaw State University (KSU) in Georgia this past spring where I studied Psychology.  Getting a degree in Psychology gave me the opportunity to take many interesting courses.  Two of which are my favorite: abnormal and cognitive psychology.  In both of these courses we went in depth into what makes the mind work and specifically in abnormal psychology, we examined what exactly “normal” is and the characteristics or mindsets we see as abnormal.  I really enjoy reading and writing, and one of my favorite forms of writing is writing screenplays, which I like to do in my free time.  Other than that, I am a very outgoing person that loves to meet new people and travel so that I can be exposed to different cultures.  I am looking forward to learning more about my students, the teachers, and myself as the year goes on.  It will be an interesting year and I look forward to spending it with everyone at the school. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario