C.E.B.P. Rosalía de Castro

C.E.B.P. Rosalía de Castro

jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2019

KRISTINA LANGUAGE ASSISTANT


  KRISTINA GATCHLIAN, LANGUAGE ASSISTANT AT ROSALIA DE CASTRO 
                                         FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR 
Hello! My name is Kristina, 23 years old and I’m a English language assistant in CEBIP Rosalía de Castro in Majadahonda, for the second time around. I graduated Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy in Centro Escolar University from back home, the Philippines. I’ve always had a soft spot for teaching. When I was in highschool, I was part of a team that went to public primary schools to tutor the kids in Maths and English. So I was so glad to have found out this program.

At first, I was a little nervous about working with young kids, not being able to understand them and all, because I didn’t speak a word of Spanish. But when I got here, the other language assistants and I were all welcomed by EVERYBODY and my worries vanished. The teachers were incredibly nice inside and outside the classroom, they took the time and effort to guide us every step of the way. The students were all so curious and eager to learn and practice their English. It was work but all of that made it feel like home.

My country is thousands of kilometers away from Spain but, second time around, I feel that I am home.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario